Pure Potential is proud to present the 2016 edition of our extremely popular sixth form guide, APPLY®.
With over 150 pages of useful advice on applying to university, school leaver opportunities and careers advice, a brand new style, completely updated articles and even more practical, impartial advice from experts this edition of the guide is not to be missed! You can see an online sample of the 2015 edition here.
Since 2010 over 130,000 copies of APPLY® have been ordered by leading independent and state schools across the UK, with an estimated readership of over 500,000 students, teachers and parents. Order your copies now!
The overwhelmingly positive feedback from our readers is testament to the quality of the advice given, and the breadth of topics covered. The current edition includes:
- How to choose a course and university
- A 14-page personal statement masterclass with a step-by-step tutorial
- A dedicated section for medical applicants
- How to apply to the leading universities, including an article on Oxford and Cambridge applications
- Everything you need to know about UCAS Extra, Clearing & Adjustment
- A decision tree to help you explore your options
- Information on international study – including advice on studying in the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
- New student finance – with a special message from Money Saving Expert, Martin Lewis
- Why bright students should consider school leaver programmes
- How to excel at academic and job interviews
- How to plan a gap year
- Finding the right career
- Applying for jobs, CVs, covering letters, application forms and assessment centres
- Career profiles including, media, technology, law, fashion, engineering and more