At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, we’ll match your drive and ambition to where you can make a real impact.
As one of the world’s largest financial institutions, our global connections allow you to create a career on your own terms.
It’s never too early to think about your future. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is pleased to offer Future Insights for students in year 12 and 13. These events will develop your employability skills and offer an excellent opportunity to learn more about the variety of career options available within an investment bank. You will take part in interactive skills sessions and hear directly from our graduates about their career journey to date.
Future Insights are held at various times throughout the year, and offer the following:
- Employability skills development, including team work and application advice
- Opportunity to build your student and Bank of America Merrill Lynch network
- Insight into a variety of career options
- 16 February 2017 – Futures Insight, Yr 12
- 13 April 2017 – Female Futures, Yr 13
- 13 July 2017 – Futures, Yr 13
- 20 February 2017 – Futures, Yr 13
- 31 May 2017 – Futures Insight, Yr 12