Not registered yet? What are you waiting for? Click here
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change my username?
If you'd like to change your username all you need to do is go into your Account Settings in My Homepage under the orange Personal section and change it to whatever you like - you need to be logged in to do this!
- I have lost my password. What can I do?
First of all, check your inbox and junkmail. Everyone that registers is sent a confirmation email with your login details (email and password). If you still can’t find it, you need to click on 'Lost password' on the top right hand corner of the screen. We'll then email you a new password, which you can keep or change to a more memorable password.
- Why can I not access some pages on this website?
Some pages such as the sample personal statements and the sample interview questions are restricted and can only be viewed by our members. If you would like to access these pages, simply register here.
- Do you run any other events during the year apart from the PP: Sixth summer events for students?
Yes. If you're a sixth former keep an eye out for the UBS Award for Outstanding Students held in the Autumn Term, PP: Mathematicians, an event for Year 12s which we held in collaboration with the University of Cambridge in 2011 and the annual event in partnership with the Fulbright Commission Studying in the US for sixth formers keen on applying to an American university. For first year undergraduates we run an annual event around Easter time for future lawyers called PP: Law. Make sure you register with us to ensure you are notified of any other opportunities.
- Do you give talks in schools?
We are often asked to deliver talks in schools. If you are interested in this service please contact Binda (at) purepotential.org / 020 7122 1223.
- How can I get a copy of the Pure Potential's APPLY Magazine?
APPLY is an essential guide for sixth formers. It is filled with articles on how to choose a course and university, school leaver programmes, gap years. excellent advice on writing your personal statement, information on student finance, careers and lots more. If you would like a sample copy of last year's edition of APPLY, please contact Binda (at) purepotential.org / 020 7122 1223.
- Can I receive a copy of the presentations used at our PP: Sixth Events?
If you would like a copy of our presentations on student finance please email your request to Binda (at) purepotential.org / 020 7122 1223.
- What are next year's PP: Sixth event dates?
The events are taking place in June and July, but dates have not yet been announced. For more information on our events, please click here.
- How can I hear about work experience opportunities?
Pure Potential is often asked by a range of companies to let our students know about work experience opportunities. Please see below to find out how you can find out more information:
- If you attended our Summer 2008 Events: PP 2008 Facebook Group
- If you attended our Summer 2009 Events: PP 2009 Facebook Group
- If you attended our Summer 2010 Events: PP 2010 Facebook Group
- If you attended our Summer 2011 Events: PP 2011 Facebook Group
- If you attended our Summer 2012 Events: PP 2012 Facebook Group
Are you looking for work experience? Need help? Visit our Work Experience page.